Over 30 Years Experience in Speeding + Traffic Violations Defense
Do not blindly pay your ticket. You have rights. You have options. Once you retain my services to handle your speeding or other traffic ticket in White Plains, Yonkers, Bedford, and Harrison or anywhere in Westchester or Putnam County, you do not have to worry about a thing. I will take care of everything. You do not even have to go to court.
The simple truth is that each local court has its own policy with regard to traffic tickets. There is no way you can know that policy unless you appear regularly in that court. That is what I do. I have over 30 years experience representing clients in the local court of White Plains, Yonkers, Bedford, Harrison, and throughout Westchester and Putnam Counties, even in upstate New York.
There is no way to know for sure if I can get your White Plains speeding ticket or Yonkers school bus ticket or Harrison stop light ticket dismissed, until I appear in court on your behalf. But I do know that if not dismissed, I can obtain a disposition of your ticket that will be superior to that which you can obtain if you went to court on your own. Contact my office to set up a FREE consultation.
Traffic Violations: Q&A
Q: If issued a traffic ticket, what am I facing?
• Moving violations carry points assessed against your license.
• Your automobile insurance rates can be a increased.
• The accumulation of 11 points or 3 speeding tickets in any 18 month period will
result in the revocation of your license.
• Accumulating 6 points within any 18 month period leads to a driver assessment
of $300 from the DMV. See my DMV Assessment page.
Q: Once issued a traffic ticket, what are my choices?
• You have 3 choices.
• Ask for and participate in a trial if you have a credible defense.
• Strike a plea bargain with the prosecuting attorney.
• Plead guilty.
Q: Do I need an attorney?
• It depends on how important it is to obtain a favorable resolution of your ticket.
• You are not expected to be familiar with traffic court procedures.
• Experience is what I offer, having handled thousands of traffic tickets over 30 years
of legal practice, in every traffic court in Westchester and Putnam Counties, including
White Plains, Yonkers, Harrison, Bedford, New Rochelle, and Greenburgh.
• Although you can achieve a plea bargain on your own ticket, an experienced traffic
attorney who regularly appears in the same court and who more often deals with the
same prosecutors, can no doubt, achieve a better result.
Q: Why hire me?
• I have represented thousands of motorists with speeding or other traffic tickets in White Plains,
Yonkers, Bedford, Harrison and throughout Westchester and Putnam Counties.
• I get results.
• I will not accept your case unless I am certain I can help.
Q: Do I have to miss work to fight my ticket?
• No. Once you retain Michael Kramer you have nothing more to do except wait for my call
telling you the results of your hearing.
• You are welcome to attend if you wish but it may be detrimental to your case. To find out
why, call my office at (914) 709-7161.
Q: Do I need an attorney?
• Running a red light or stop sign
• Illegal lane change
• Reckless driving
• Driving on a suspended or revoked license
• Driving on a suspended registration
• Driving while ability impaired by drugs or alcohol (DWI or DWAI)
• Leaving the scene of an accident
• Driving without insurance
• Failure to signal
• And any other violation of the Vehicle and Traffic Law
Q: What can you expect me to achieve?
• My goal is to obtain a dismissal or reduction of your ticket or tickets to one that will have
the least impact on your driver’s license.
• If a traffic trial is necessary, I will prepare and conduct a trial in a manner that will give you
the best chance of success.
Q: What if I already pled guilty and have a change of mind?
• Under those circumstances it is possible to file a motion with the court to vacate your
guilty plea and reinstate your not guilty plea.
• Once that is accomplished, I will go to court and dispose of your ticket as I would
have if you had never pled guilty.
Q: What about expenses?
• Many people are hesitant to hire a traffic lawyer because they are worried about expense.
• They worry that they have to pay a lawyer by the hour and therefore the cost is unpredictable
at the onset of the proceedings.
• Michael Kramer does not use this method. I charge a flat fee. You know exactly what it will
cost prior to entering into our agreement.
• In most cases legal fees will be substantially offset by reduced fines, decreased insurance
rates, and avoidance of a DMV penalty assessment.
Experience and Compassion
For an experienced, aggressive and compassionate lawyer to handle your defense contact me to schedule a FREE initial consultation. My office hours are flexible and I am available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are in jail or in the hospital and cannot come to my office, I will travel to meet with you. I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PalPal and payment plans are available.